John Schumacher is going back for his seventh visit to Yoga Northwest! He is one of the most prominent and respected teachers in the US. He holds an advanced Iyengar Yoga certificate, one of only 14 in the country. John is the director of Unity Woods Yoga Center; the largest Iyengar yoga center in the country. He has been a contributing editor for Yoga Journal Magazine and teaches Yoga workshops and Teacher Trainings all around the world. John’s workshops are always very popular. Students appreciate his depth of experience and caring spirit, blended with refreshing clarity and lighthearted humor. Don’t miss this opportunity to study with a world class teacher!
Prerequisites – This workshop is for Intermediate students:
- Have practiced Iyengar Yoga for a minimum of 5 year
- Be able to go up into Adho Mukha Vrksasana at the wall without assistance
- Be able to hold Sirsasana for a minimum of 5 minutes
- Be able to hold Sarvangasana for a minimum of 5 minutes
- Be able to push up into Urdhva Dhanurasana from floor with straight arms
- Have a regular pranayama practice
If you don’t have all the prerequisites, start practicing & preparing today!
If you don’t have a regular pranayama practice, you can use John’s Pranayama CD, available at our studio or at Unity Woods.
For questions please visit yoganorthwest.com or call (360) 647-0712.